Wednesday 7 March 2012

Introduction...

G'day everyone, my name is Stewart Fleming and welcome to my JOUR1111 blog. Before I go on, i'll give you a bit of a background on me. I was born on the 23 of August 1993 and attended Buranda Primary School and Brisbane Grammar School. 


Throughout my childhood, i developed an almost obsessive addiction to sport and it is something that i am VERY passionate about. Most recently, I joined the Army in 2011 before attending university at UQ and am now studying Social Sciences. 


So where does Journalism fit into all of this? Well, to be honest i dont really know. Like most people my age,  I'm still very much unsure of what I want to do when I'm older, so for now it's all about trying different subjects to see what i like the look of. Stay posted for more news and information in the following weeks! 


Hoo roo
Stewy


No comments:

Post a Comment